nummer sju (blur)

it was just a blur. inside the bus it was warm, I listened to music and tried to gather my thoughts. outside, looking out the window, was the fog. there was nothing to see, or maybe it was. fog talks to me, can't tell if it's actually a blur, or if it's all but abstract. guess I could say fog appeals to me. I mean, life is just a blur really. my mind was all a blur, couldn't really seperate one thought from the other. it's a bit comforting with a mind that's all a blur. the sad and disturbing thoughts are mixed up with the warm and happy ones, leaves nothing concrete. yeah, it means you can't be entirely happy, but it also means nothing can tear you up. thinking of it again, now, I realize this isn't the ultimate way of thinking for me. maybe, it's those hm feelings, either utterly happy, or as down as you can be, that keep us alive. maybe, you need to be just one of the two sometimes, and most of the time there's that blur. that comfort, cosy kind of 'in between' feeling.

I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this. just ordinary thoughts that cross my mind from time to time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggarkiv