nummer tvåhundratrettiosex

once I visited a pyramide
inside it an old man rested
cold and mouldy, propably, I never got to see him
it was incredibly hot
and sweat was running on all our backs
we'd walked from our bank

I never got any halluciations
no coffee stands before my eyes

nothing in particular happened during my time at the pyramide
still, it shook me and left me forever affected
not that the pyramide itself was such a
huge thing for me,
but once I came back home
my focus was gone
nowhere to be found

it was as though my mind began to spin
like a tornado inside of my head

I used to have such control
like water running in extremly planned canals
information was sorted depending on which canal
it belonged to

the tornade made the canal system collapse
totally

the walls of earth
supporting the water
broke down

and I felt as there was no way back
my life was now to be
like the life of a boheme

I got into my roll as a boheme right away
started spreading papers
all over the floor

my words living on the floor
and there was nothing they could say about it
once systems have broken down
a new system is formed
usually not as well organized

this new system wasn't willing to let go
and so
my visit payed to the pyramide
resulted in my becoming a
boheme

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggarkiv