nummer sjuttiofem

well well well well. no, not so well. been all foggy today. my feet weren't mine, oh that came out strange, but I had no control over them. my legs were both heavy and at the same time easy as the wind. one with the wind. my head felt like it was high up above my neck, they didn't stick together. up the stairs, who went round and round and round I felt like I was about to faint. didn't, never have anyway. just lately I've been feeling like that so often, just takes over and everything else slips my mind. everything didn't slip my mind this time, oh can't describe it. came up with some other words I love this day -'longing' and the two who make such a beautiful cople 'pitch black'. why is it I always want to write a story when I come up with those words? off reading, no I really should try and look at the maths. then oh oh oh you know.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggarkiv